P-O-D Index du Forum P-O-D
Royaume des P-O-D

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

App Facebook Cho Iphone 3g Ios 41

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    P-O-D Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yagmwayla
Grand soldat
Grand soldat

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: App Facebook Cho Iphone 3g Ios 41 Répondre en citant

App Facebook Cho Iphone 3g Ios 4.1
> DOWNLOAD

I've reuploaded the files, and please have in mind that I am not the cracker! So don't thank me for these apps ! You can trust me and if you do not, well then just don't download it The folder contains:Facebook App v4.1 (iOS 3+)Facebook Messenger v1.5 (iOS 4+) - fasterFacebook Messenger v1.9 (iOS 4+) - displays smileys and has in app notification, but is much slowerDownloadAnd no there's no Facebook Messenger App version for iOS 3.1.3 But you can do this:Install Facebook App for Facebook chat (new message notifications doesn't work ),Install IM + Pro Messenger for Facebook notifications (Chat only),Install Opera Mini Webbrowser to send pictures. Also available in other platforms: Facebook for iPhone Facebook for Android Facebook for Windows Phone Facebook for BlackBerry Facebook for Web Apps Related searches about facebook facebook pc free facebook messenger facebook browser pc facebook browser facebook messenger 8.1 facebook messenger 32 bit facebook messenger pc facebook software pc free facebook messenger 64 bit facebook install pc free Advertisement Related topics about Facebookhandy calendarfacebook integrationsync facebooksend photoscompact calendarsync with contactsget photoschat integrationhandy photosend videos . Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook for older devices! [Supports iOS 3.1.3 - 4.2.1] Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PM On the FB app for 3.x i get an error while writing a message to a friend .How can i fix it? Logged PierreP WD FAQ Maker Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 2026 Country: Everything is Relative Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: [Solved] Facebook for older devices! - Supports iOS 3.1.3 - 4.2.1 Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 12:45:41 AM Quote from: naruto251437 on June 28, 2013, 02:20:30 PMIs it different from the one that can be found in the app time machine ?The Facebook app compatible with iOS 3+ linked by the OP is v3.11 while you can find 3 free newer versions in App Time Machine: Facebook v3.2, v3.5 and v4.0 which is the most recent version compatible with iOS 3 and above.Maybe you could install one, log in, test it then uninstall it, test the other one and so on and tell us which one you like the most? I edited the original post to add details & screenshots.I use Facebook v4.0 downloaded & installed with App Time Machine directly in my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 and it works fine as illustrated above.*****Quote from: Triixi on June 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PMOn the FB app for 3.x i get an error while writing a message to a friend .How can i fix it?Which version of Facebook, on which device & running which firmware? Maybe it is just a temporary server problem or a problem with your internet connection or you could try one of the other Facebook versions mentioned above. Logged How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 4.1 4.2.1 Compatible Apps + iTunes Filter Whited00r 6 - Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST! * . All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. All were tested and working in Whited00r which is based on an optimized & tweaked iOS 3.1.3: Facebook v3.2, v3.5 and v4.0 which is the most recent version compatible with iOS 3 and above.I use Facebook v4.0 downloaded from ATM in my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 and it works fine as illustrated above. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Download facebook ios 4.2.1 for iphone (786 programs) License: All All Free Platform: iPhone iPhone Android Windows Phone BlackBerry Windows Mac Web Apps AdvertisementAdvertisementOnline Video 1.2LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneWatch Your Favourite Music Video Wherever & Whenever You Want. Logged How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 4.1 4.2.1 Compatible Apps + iTunes Filter Whited00r 6 - Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST! * . The only thing you should be concerned about is the amount of time you can end up wasting on it! Facebook is the most popular online social network a place where you can keep in touch with friends, share links, photos and more, and engage in all sorts of online games and activities. Your review for Facebook-Thank you for rating!What do you think about Facebook? Do you recommend it? Why?You'll need to register to submit your reviewNo thanksSubmit review. The site offers step-by-step instructions on creating a page for a business or service.Does Facebook have an app?Yes, there is an app that allows the social media site and its functions to be used quickly and easily from a mobile device. :/I can tell you the download links if you want. In addition, every page on the site has a wall of its own, while groups have collective walls for all members to use. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. .. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. I've reuploaded the files, and please have in mind that I am not the cracker! So don't thank me for these apps ! You can trust me and if you do not, well then just don't download it The folder contains:Facebook App v4.1 (iOS 3+)Facebook Messenger v1.5 (iOS 4+) - fasterFacebook Messenger v1.9 (iOS 4+) - displays smileys and has in app notification, but is much slowerDownloadAnd no there's no Facebook Messenger App version for iOS 3.1.3 But you can do this:Install Facebook App for Facebook chat (new message notifications doesn't work ),Install IM + Pro Messenger for Facebook notifications (Chat only),Install Opera Mini Webbrowser to send pictures. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Advertisement. Advertisement. Recent Posts How to Mod Sapphire RX 570 4GB Elpida Bios NiceHash Hacked a blow to the Mining Community First Mining Rig Update Troubleshooting Hardware First Mining Rig Build HP ProBook 430 G4 Notebook MacBook Killer? Asus Strix Geforce GTX 1070 O8G Unboxing Firstlook Erase passcode on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iCloud Forgotten Passcode on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch VPN which one should you use? Update ASUS Laptop Bios . You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. Advertisement. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. ArchivesTry looking in the monthly archives. Perfect365 is a useful, free multiplatform program (also available for Android version is 4.0.60 and the latest update was on 12/22/14. If for one reason or another a user has grown tired of the site and wishes to leave, deleting their account will e simple and straightforward. About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All softwareNew Software iPhoneAll topicsSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. Alongside the private message function, the wall is one of the main means of communication on the site.Can Facebook be put to professional use?Yes, it is commonplace for companies or individual professionals to use the site as a means of promoting their business or staying in touch with customers. More than 20 million downloads is hard to argue with! Icy Tower 2 doesn't 62 votes3K downloadsPROS: Easy to pick up and play, Achievements to keep you motivated, Power-ups, AddictiveCONS: Tower could be more variedAdvertisementTiger Woods PGA Tour 12 1.0.4LicenseFull Version Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneTackle the PGA Tour with Tiger and friends Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 is a realistic iPhone golf game that challenges you console version, of course, the main focus is the PGA Tour. 1997-2018 - All rights reserved. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly 5a02188284
can you link whatsapp to facebookopen source facebook loginhow to private your friends list on facebook timelinedownload obrolan facebook blackberrynod 5 key facebookfacebook tamil version downloadbest way to get page likes on facebookfacebook like tagging jqueryfunny quotes for status updates on facebookhow to clear facebook login history safari
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    P-O-D Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation